With a long list of creditors left in the lurch by their not unexpected closure, the entire list of assets belonging to the operation went under the auctioneer’s hammer.
The list of 427 lots included the mudane and the ambitious: bins, computers, workshop tools, a forklift, vacuum cleaner, a wheel, a barbeque and (the ambitious bit) a bottle of champagne! Also in the assortment was a carbonfibre mock-up of the never-built USF1 chassis, which went for a little under $8,000.
[Original image via EatSleepBet.com]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020