BMW’s August Farfus set the fastest lap time in the free test session held in the lead-up to the return of the Zolder circuit to the World Touring Car Championship, which is playing home to the fourth round of the 2010 championship season.
With Farfus’ team-mate Andy Priaulx helping to sandwich the current championship leader Yvan Muller’s Chevrolet into second place, it can be consdered a productive day for the BMW team.
SEAT’s Tom Coronel finished atop the timesheets for the Spanish marque, with the Dutchman finishing ahead of the other Chevrolet Cruzes of Robert Huff and Alain Menu.
Just behind the other SEATs of Jordi Gené and Gabriele Tarquini came hometown hero Vincent Radermecker, who rounded out the top-ten in the session
2010 WTCC Round 4 Zolder Test Session Times:
[Original image via FIA WTCC official website]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020