BMW’s August Farfus set the fastest lap time in the free test session held in the lead-up to the return of the Zolder circuit to the World Touring Car Championship, which is playing home to the fourth round of the 2010 championship season.
With Farfus’ team-mate Andy Priaulx helping to sandwich the current championship leader Yvan Muller’s Chevrolet into second place, it can be consdered a productive day for the BMW team.
SEAT’s Tom Coronel finished atop the timesheets for the Spanish marque, with the Dutchman finishing ahead of the other Chevrolet Cruzes of Robert Huff and Alain Menu.
Just behind the other SEATs of Jordi Gené and Gabriele Tarquini came hometown hero Vincent Radermecker, who rounded out the top-ten in the session
2010 WTCC Round 4 Zolder Test Session Times:
[Original image via FIA WTCC official website]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018