Ferrari has officially confirmed reports that it has secured the services of former McLaren chief engineer, Pat Fry.
It emerged a few days ago that Fry, 46, who was heading McLaren’s 2011 car project unexpectedly departed the team last month, was rumoured to be joining chief rival Ferrari.
The Scuderia has confirmed that Fry will commence duties with the team from 1 July, once his compulsory ‘gardening leave’ period ends, and will report to the team’s technical head, Aldo Costa.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020