The F1 fans certainly haven’t forgotten about it, and a group were photographed holding this cute banner in his honour.
No doubt the young German will be hoping for a birthday present of a points’ result – failing catastrophic mechanical failure for each of the eleven cars that line up ahead of him on the grid!
We wish Nico a happy birthday today!
[Original image via Twitter]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Evans romps to pole in Santiago - 19 January, 2020
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019