The team at Richard’s F1 will be taking a much-needed and hopefully-deserved holiday in Bali, Indonesia, this week!
But don’t panic! We have a host of articles set to be published this week to keep your appetite going while we’re away, including a new Richard’s Top 10 feature on the “Ugliest Design Concepts” ever to grace the F1 grid!
We’re also publishing an exclusive interview with OneHD’s Greg Rust, who is the host of Australia’s F1 TV broadcast, and a thoroughly experienced motorsports journalist – a great read!
We’ll be taking our laptops along with us, but as we’re unsure of the internet situation in our hotel, I can’t guarantee how frequent or at what quantity we’ll be providing you with the latest news, rumours, analysis and humour of all things motorsport! We’ll certainly be doing our best and we hope that you’ll forgive the momentary slow-down in content.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020