The Richard’s F1 crew has returned from its little jaunt to Indonesia, where we have lapped up the sun and the surf on the beautiful island of Bali.
I must give a huge thanks to our esteemed IndyCar correspondent, Matt Lennon, who happens to work in the travel industry and was instrumental in securing a brilliant holiday package for us at the Sienna Villas in the Balinese region of Seminyak (pictured).
It’s the most incredible place, and if you’re in the market for a trip to Bali or an accommodation option, this one comes highly recommended!
For more information, visit the Sienna Villas official website.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020