The Lotus team’s reserve driver Fairuz Fauzy will make four more Friday practice session appearances this season, the team has confirmed.
The 27-year-old Malaysian last participated in a Friday practice session at the Malaysian Grand Prix (pictured), and is set to appear at this weekend’s British Grand Prix, followed by further participation in Hungary, Singapore and Abu Dhabi, the team confirmed in a media release.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020