The Lotus team’s reserve driver Fairuz Fauzy will make four more Friday practice session appearances this season, the team has confirmed.
The 27-year-old Malaysian last participated in a Friday practice session at the Malaysian Grand Prix (pictured), and is set to appear at this weekend’s British Grand Prix, followed by further participation in Hungary, Singapore and Abu Dhabi, the team confirmed in a media release.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Evans romps to pole in Santiago - 19 January, 2020
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019