With F1 drivers subject to different ‘Star in a Reasonably Priced Car’ conditions from the regular celebrities who grace the Top Gear studios, Barrichello will be aiming for top spot on the less frequently visited F1 driver lap board as he attempts to thrash a Suzuki Liana around the Top Gear test track.
The guest celebrity ‘Star in a Reasonably Priced Car’ will be star of the Harry Potter film series, Rupert Grint.
STOP PRESS: Richard’s F1 will be bringing you an all-new Top Gear section of the website, where each week we’ll be reviewing each episode ever broadcast in the show’s 14-season history. Additionally, we’ll also review the latest Season 15 episodes as they are broadcast in the UK! Our first review of Season 15’s opening episode will be posted soon!
Stay tuned for more details!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018