Red Bull, Lotus and Williams have been able to announce new sponsorship deals on the eve of the British Grand Prix.
Red Bull has announced a one-race deal with Thailand’s Tourism Office, which will see the Renault-powered cars sporting ‘Amazing Thailand’ logos as part of supporting a revamped tourism campaign for the Southeast Asian nation.
Lotus has formally announced that DELL has become the team’s Official Technical Supplier, and will provide equipment and support to the team’s Norfolk HQ and at the circuits, in addition to using the group’s supercomputer hardware and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software.
Williams, on the other hand, will be sporting a one-off logo for the British Grand Prix as part of its title sponsorship by AT&T, who choose to nominate different charities they represent – in this case, the Prince’s Trust, which provides services and support to vulnerable youth.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020