Three-time Brazilian Touring Car Champion Cacá Bueno will be given a race seat in a fourth RML Chevrolet Cruze at next weekend’s World Touring Car Championship round at Brands Hatch, the team announced.
The Rio-born 33-year-old won the V8 Brasil title in 2006, 2007 and 2009, and will join Chevrolet regulars Yvan Muller, Alain Menu and Robert Huff at the Kent circuit.
Bueno has been linked with a full-time WTCC drive in 2011, as part of a rumoured entry backed by Honda South America.
[Original image via Encontracarros]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020