Red Bull has confirmed speculation that it has parted ways with Brendon Hartley, the young New Zealand driver who had been part of its development campaign for the last four seasons.
The company has confirmed that it will replace the 20-year-old with Frenchman Jean Eric Vergne alongside Daniel Ricciardo in its Formula Renault 3.5 championship team.
There is no word on where the Red Bull and Toro Rosso reserve driver will head to next.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020