Renault has confirmed that it won’t be fitting an ‘F-duct’ to its car until at least the Belgian Grand Prix, scheduled for the end of August.
Lead driver Robert Kubica has expressed concerns that its absence could hamper the team’s competitiveness at Hockenheim for this weekend’s German Grand Prix, meaning that the team has to run its cars with less rear wing in order to keep up with the faster cars along the straights.
This, in turn, “could cost us in the corners,” the Polish driver said.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020