Adrian Sutil will start five places lower on the German Grand Prix grid by dint of a penalty imposed for the Force India team having to change his gearbox.
The German – who lapped quickest of all in the opening practice session – crawled to a halt in the pit lane in the third practice session with a driveshaft failure.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020