Mark Webber was left to rue a driving error in the final phase of qualifying, which he believes cost him valuable positions on the grid for today’s German Grand Prix.
Speaking with the BBC, Webber explained: “I got a little bit wide on the entry to Turn 1 – stuck the front of the car out and I couldn’t get back into the line.
“My fault, and it wasn’t good enough. [I] lost a position on the final laps, obviously I was third and then lost a position to Felipe [Massa] so that was a shame. Not the best qualifying so I look to the race tomorrow.”
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018