HRT has confirmed that it will retain the same driver line-up it used for the German Grand Prix – that being Bruno Senna and Sakon Yamamoto – for this weekend’s Hungarian event, leaving the team’s regular driver Karun Chandhok out in the cold for another weekend.
Yamamoto reportedly comes armed with some $5M in much-needed sponsorship backing, and has deputised for both Bruno Senna and Karun Chandhok at the British and German Grands Prix, respectively.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020