HRT has confirmed that it will retain the same driver line-up it used for the German Grand Prix – that being Bruno Senna and Sakon Yamamoto – for this weekend’s Hungarian event, leaving the team’s regular driver Karun Chandhok out in the cold for another weekend.
Yamamoto reportedly comes armed with some $5M in much-needed sponsorship backing, and has deputised for both Bruno Senna and Karun Chandhok at the British and German Grands Prix, respectively.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Verstappen shades Bottas in FP2 - 11 July, 2020
- Pérez plots Racing Point’s recovery in FP1 - 10 July, 2020
- Mugello and Sochi added to 2020 F1 schedule - 10 July, 2020
- Bottas wins chaotic race in Austria - 6 July, 2020
- Formula 2: Rookie Drugovich claims dominant first win - 5 July, 2020