Hopefully this will liven up proceedings at the Hungaroring!
Weather forecasts are pointing towards the possibility of wet weather affecting the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend.
With rain interrupting several practice sessions during last weekend’s German Grand Prix, similar conditions are expected to hit Budapest this weekend, which is hosting its 25th consecutive Grand Prix.
Ferrari’s official weather forecasts are pointing towards rain on Friday, thunderstorms on Saturday and a possibly dry race on Sunday.
Hungary’s sole wet-weather race occurred in 2006 (pictured), where Jenson Button won a topsy-turvy Grand Prix – the first win of his career and for BAR-Honda – that was widely considered to be among the best of the season.
[Original image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018