Ferrari’s development driver Jules Bianchi has suffered a fractured vertebra in an opening-lap shunt at the Hungaroring on Saturday.
Biachi was rushed to the AEK Hospital nearby – the same hospital that treated Felipe Massa after his life-threatening crash last year – and Ferrari officials confirmed that the lumbar vertebra fracture will keep him out of motorsport action for “quite a long time”.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020