Nico Rosberg has admitted that neither he nor his team stand a chance of winning either the Drivers’ or Constructors’ championships in 2010.
“There are a few tracks where we should look good, like Monza and Singapore, but we now have to mainly look to next year,” he is quoted as saying by Auto Motor und Sport.
“We want to be world champion [next year].”
Furthermore, it appears that Nico might undergo more refresher media training, with the Mercedes GP team not taking kindly to his recent comments that his earlier outings have been a “disaster” or “catastrophe”.
Rosberg has admitted that the use of such terms can be open to be “misunderstood”.
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018