Virgin Racing’s rookie Lucas di Grassi is celebrating his 26th birthday today!
The likeable Brazilian – who is extensively interviewed in this month’s edition of F1 Racing magazine – will no doubt be enjoying the mid-season break and ready to help his team attempt to wrest tenth place in the Constructors’ Championship from Lotus.
Without wishing to be facetious, it firstly needs to overtake Hispania Racing in the Constructors’ Championship standings, with the Murcia-based team currently occupying eleventh spot by dint of a higher “best finishing place” for its drivers.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020