Virgin Racing’s rookie Lucas di Grassi is celebrating his 26th birthday today!
The likeable Brazilian – who is extensively interviewed in this month’s edition of F1 Racing magazine – will no doubt be enjoying the mid-season break and ready to help his team attempt to wrest tenth place in the Constructors’ Championship from Lotus.
Without wishing to be facetious, it firstly needs to overtake Hispania Racing in the Constructors’ Championship standings, with the Murcia-based team currently occupying eleventh spot by dint of a higher “best finishing place” for its drivers.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018