Renault is set to increase the size of its windtunnel based at its Enstone headquarters.
Currently lying fifth in the Constructors’ Championship standings, the outfit’s windtunnel and rolling road currently operates with 50% scale models, but the regulations allow for up to 60% scaling.
“We will get our wind tunnel at the 60 per cent level during the off season,” team boss Eric Boullier told France’s Auto Plus.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA confirms 2019 F1 calendar and rules - 13 October, 2018
- George Russell signs with Williams - 13 October, 2018
- WTCR: Shedden claims breakthrough win - 7 October, 2018
- WTCR: Bennani wins action-packed race in Wuhan - 7 October, 2018
- Suzuka victory puts a fifth title in Hamilton’s reach - 7 October, 2018