Nick Heidfeld and his partner Patricia are celebrating the arrival of their third child.
The Mercedes GP reserve driver – who is set to leave the outfit and become Pirelli’s official test driver tomorrow – announced the birth of his son via his website, and confirmed that he has been named Justus.
Justus will shortly join his sister Juni (4) and Joda (2) in the family home in Switzerland.
Mum and baby are reported to be in good health.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018