Nick Heidfeld and his partner Patricia are celebrating the arrival of their third child.
The Mercedes GP reserve driver – who is set to leave the outfit and become Pirelli’s official test driver tomorrow – announced the birth of his son via his website, and confirmed that he has been named Justus.
Justus will shortly join his sister Juni (4) and Joda (2) in the family home in Switzerland.
Mum and baby are reported to be in good health.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA confirms 2019 F1 calendar and rules - 13 October, 2018
- George Russell signs with Williams - 13 October, 2018
- WTCR: Shedden claims breakthrough win - 7 October, 2018
- WTCR: Bennani wins action-packed race in Wuhan - 7 October, 2018
- Suzuka victory puts a fifth title in Hamilton’s reach - 7 October, 2018