The eponymous racing school owned and operated by our good friend, former Grand Prix driver Allen Berg, has announced a tie-in with California’s Chuckwalla Valley Raceway as the school’s new home during the winter season.
Located 45 minutes outside of Palm Springs, the 17-turn 2.7-mile circuit is the latest purpose-built circuit to be constructed in the USA, and was designed by renowned circuit designer Ed Bargy.
The Allen Berg Racing School will provide a host of Formula Car programs at this new venue, which include:
- One-day Formula Car programs
- Advanced one-day Formula Car programs
- Two-day Formula Car programs
- Three-day deluxe Formula Car programs (NEW)
Click on Allen’s site for more details.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018