The eponymous racing school owned and operated by our good friend, former Grand Prix driver Allen Berg, has announced a tie-in with California’s Chuckwalla Valley Raceway as the school’s new home during the winter season.
Located 45 minutes outside of Palm Springs, the 17-turn 2.7-mile circuit is the latest purpose-built circuit to be constructed in the USA, and was designed by renowned circuit designer Ed Bargy.
The Allen Berg Racing School will provide a host of Formula Car programs at this new venue, which include:
- One-day Formula Car programs
- Advanced one-day Formula Car programs
- Two-day Formula Car programs
- Three-day deluxe Formula Car programs (NEW)
Click on Allen’s site for more details.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020