Karun Chandhok will remain out of the Hispania Racing cockpit for another race, with the team’s third driver Sakon Yamamoto confirmed as staying in the cockpit for next weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix.
Chandhok had held out hopes that his sojourn might soon come to an end – even attending the Hungarian Grand Prix – but it is not yet to be.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020