Karun Chandhok will remain out of the Hispania Racing cockpit for another race, with the team’s third driver Sakon Yamamoto confirmed as staying in the cockpit for next weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix.
Chandhok had held out hopes that his sojourn might soon come to an end – even attending the Hungarian Grand Prix – but it is not yet to be.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018