Weren’t a few of us left with the impression that tobacco advertising in Formula 1 was a no-no?
Well, not in the third world it seems!
Our recent visit to Indonesia saw Philip Morris’ primary brand, Marlboro, resplendent everywhere!
Have you spotted Formula 1 advertising or products in interesting places? Drop us an email with your photos and you could land up being published on Richard’s F1!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA confirms 2019 F1 calendar and rules - 13 October, 2018
- George Russell signs with Williams - 13 October, 2018
- WTCR: Shedden claims breakthrough win - 7 October, 2018
- WTCR: Bennani wins action-packed race in Wuhan - 7 October, 2018
- Suzuka victory puts a fifth title in Hamilton’s reach - 7 October, 2018