Weren’t a few of us left with the impression that tobacco advertising in Formula 1 was a no-no?
Well, not in the third world it seems!
Our recent visit to Indonesia saw Philip Morris’ primary brand, Marlboro, resplendent everywhere!
Have you spotted Formula 1 advertising or products in interesting places? Drop us an email with your photos and you could land up being published on Richard’s F1!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020