Weren’t a few of us left with the impression that tobacco advertising in Formula 1 was a no-no?
Well, not in the third world it seems!
Our recent visit to Indonesia saw Philip Morris’ primary brand, Marlboro, resplendent everywhere!
Have you spotted Formula 1 advertising or products in interesting places? Drop us an email with your photos and you could land up being published on Richard’s F1!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018