Early weather forecasts are predicting the possibility of a rain-hit event for this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix, which will no doubt spice up the action for the drivers and fans.
“Actually, it can be very good fun in the wet,” Massa added.
With last year’s race at Belgium – won by Kimi Räikkönen – running in largely dry conditions, the last rain-hit race at Spa Francorchamps was the 2008 event, in which Lewis Hamilton was controversially stripped of his race win when he was deemed to have illegally passed Räikkönen’s Ferrari for the lead.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA confirms 2019 F1 calendar and rules - 13 October, 2018
- George Russell signs with Williams - 13 October, 2018
- WTCR: Shedden claims breakthrough win - 7 October, 2018
- WTCR: Bennani wins action-packed race in Wuhan - 7 October, 2018
- Suzuka victory puts a fifth title in Hamilton’s reach - 7 October, 2018