Early weather forecasts are predicting the possibility of a rain-hit event for this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix, which will no doubt spice up the action for the drivers and fans.
“Actually, it can be very good fun in the wet,” Massa added.
With last year’s race at Belgium – won by Kimi Räikkönen – running in largely dry conditions, the last rain-hit race at Spa Francorchamps was the 2008 event, in which Lewis Hamilton was controversially stripped of his race win when he was deemed to have illegally passed Räikkönen’s Ferrari for the lead.
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018