A change of the guard in FOTA’s top brass: Adam Parr and Franz Tost (left) are respectively replacing Martin Whitmarsh and Stefano Domenicali in their roles within FOTA
Italy’s Autosprint has reported that McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh is stepping down from role as chairman of the Formula One Teams’ Association (FOTA), the organisation that represents the twelve constructors on sporting, commercial and technical matters.
In his place will step Williams’ Adam Parr, who recently took over from Sir Frank Williams as the team’s chairman.
Stefano Domenicali is also stepping down from his role as FOTA’s vice-chairman, with Toro Rosso’s Franz Tost taking over from the Ferrari team principal.
Ross Brawn remains as FOTA’s technical head, and Christian Horner will remain as FOTA’s sporting representative.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA confirms 2019 F1 calendar and rules - 13 October, 2018
- George Russell signs with Williams - 13 October, 2018
- WTCR: Shedden claims breakthrough win - 7 October, 2018
- WTCR: Bennani wins action-packed race in Wuhan - 7 October, 2018
- Suzuka victory puts a fifth title in Hamilton’s reach - 7 October, 2018