Aww, isn’t this sweet!
While he holds few connections with his former life in F1, Kimi Räikkönen has described Sebastian Vettel has one of his few remaining links with the F1 paddock.
Speaking with spox.com, the 2007 World Champion admitted: “I have hardly any contact with the other drivers.
Not only does Räikkönen rate the young German as a potential championship contender, he also feels that young Vettel would definitely win a championship in the niceness stakes.
“But mostly he’s just the nicest guy of them all,” said the Finn.
[Original image via F1 Wolf]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020