Aww, isn’t this sweet!
While he holds few connections with his former life in F1, Kimi Räikkönen has described Sebastian Vettel has one of his few remaining links with the F1 paddock.
Speaking with spox.com, the 2007 World Champion admitted: “I have hardly any contact with the other drivers.
Not only does Räikkönen rate the young German as a potential championship contender, he also feels that young Vettel would definitely win a championship in the niceness stakes.
“But mostly he’s just the nicest guy of them all,” said the Finn.
[Original image via F1 Wolf]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018