We’re definitely very excited about this!
Peugeot’s Le Mans 24 Hours racewinning 908 HDi FAP challenger will headline the motorsport line-up at this year’s Australian International Motor Show (AIMS) in Sydney.
The trio covered 382 laps of the 13.62km circuit, averaging 216km/h in the day-long race.
The Australian International Motor Show organisers have also released tickets for sale via their website, with guests offered discounts of up to 20% for purchasing in advance. To buy your tickets, please click here.
[Original image via Jalopnik]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020