We’re definitely very excited about this!
Peugeot’s Le Mans 24 Hours racewinning 908 HDi FAP challenger will headline the motorsport line-up at this year’s Australian International Motor Show (AIMS) in Sydney.
The trio covered 382 laps of the 13.62km circuit, averaging 216km/h in the day-long race.
The Australian International Motor Show organisers have also released tickets for sale via their website, with guests offered discounts of up to 20% for purchasing in advance. To buy your tickets, please click here.
[Original image via Jalopnik]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018