We’re definitely very excited about this!
Peugeot’s Le Mans 24 Hours racewinning 908 HDi FAP challenger will headline the motorsport line-up at this year’s Australian International Motor Show (AIMS) in Sydney.
The trio covered 382 laps of the 13.62km circuit, averaging 216km/h in the day-long race.
The Australian International Motor Show organisers have also released tickets for sale via their website, with guests offered discounts of up to 20% for purchasing in advance. To buy your tickets, please click here.
[Original image via Jalopnik]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA confirms 2019 F1 calendar and rules - 13 October, 2018
- George Russell signs with Williams - 13 October, 2018
- WTCR: Shedden claims breakthrough win - 7 October, 2018
- WTCR: Bennani wins action-packed race in Wuhan - 7 October, 2018
- Suzuka victory puts a fifth title in Hamilton’s reach - 7 October, 2018