In the wake of some not-so-flattering comments about the state of his Force India team, Adrian Sutil has again dropped more hints that he could be driving elsewhere in 2011.
While Sutil has tried to play down those rumours, he has also fanned the flames touting a possible move further up the grid.
“There are several options for 2011, but right now I want to concentrate on this season and not talk about next year,” he sold the Bild newspaper. “I want to fight for the championship. At the moment it’s about the top ten, but it must progress.
“My motivation is that, at some point, my big break will come,” he added.
[Original image via IndianCarsBikes]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020