Former Grand Prix driver Jos Verstappen will pay his first visit to the F1 paddock in a very long time, dropping in at the Spa-Francorchamps paddock this weekend.
Writing in his regular column for De Telegraaf, Verstappen, 38, confirmed that he would attend the Grand Prix with his son Max, who is following his father’s footsteps by forging an impressive reputation in the junior karting scene.
“It was a long time ago that I was physically present at a Grand Prix,” Jos wrote. “I asked Bernie Ecclestone very nicely for a pass and I’m happy that The Big Boss still knows who I am!”
[Original image via Jos Verstappen]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020