Toro Rosso driver Jaime Alguersuari has been stripped of his championship point earned for finishing 10th at yesterday’s Belgian Grand Prix after a post-race penalty was awarded for cutting the Bus Stop chicane.
The penalty demotes Alguersuari to 13th in the race results, while Liuzzi is promoted to 10th.
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020