Toro Rosso driver Jaime Alguersuari has been stripped of his championship point earned for finishing 10th at yesterday’s Belgian Grand Prix after a post-race penalty was awarded for cutting the Bus Stop chicane.
The penalty demotes Alguersuari to 13th in the race results, while Liuzzi is promoted to 10th.
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018