Toro Rosso driver Jaime Alguersuari has been stripped of his championship point earned for finishing 10th at yesterday’s Belgian Grand Prix after a post-race penalty was awarded for cutting the Bus Stop chicane.
The penalty demotes Alguersuari to 13th in the race results, while Liuzzi is promoted to 10th.
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA confirms 2019 F1 calendar and rules - 13 October, 2018
- George Russell signs with Williams - 13 October, 2018
- WTCR: Shedden claims breakthrough win - 7 October, 2018
- WTCR: Bennani wins action-packed race in Wuhan - 7 October, 2018
- Suzuka victory puts a fifth title in Hamilton’s reach - 7 October, 2018