I’m delighted to introduce the very first Richard’s F1 Vodcast!
I hope you’ll find this a great new way for us to interact, and I’ll use it as a tool to address reader questions and discussion topics. In this video, I cover:
what is needed for Kaun Chandhok to get back into an F1 cockpit
the highs and lows from the Belgian Grand Prix
what’s coming up for Richard’s F1
Above all, I hope you enjoy the vodcast, which can also be viewed via our YouTube channel (to which you can subscribe). I welcome any comments, feedback and suggestions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020