I’m delighted to introduce the very first Richard’s F1 Vodcast!
I hope you’ll find this a great new way for us to interact, and I’ll use it as a tool to address reader questions and discussion topics. In this video, I cover:
what is needed for Kaun Chandhok to get back into an F1 cockpit
the highs and lows from the Belgian Grand Prix
what’s coming up for Richard’s F1
Above all, I hope you enjoy the vodcast, which can also be viewed via our YouTube channel (to which you can subscribe). I welcome any comments, feedback and suggestions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018