I’m delighted to introduce the very first Richard’s F1 Vodcast!
I hope you’ll find this a great new way for us to interact, and I’ll use it as a tool to address reader questions and discussion topics. In this video, I cover:
what is needed for Kaun Chandhok to get back into an F1 cockpit
the highs and lows from the Belgian Grand Prix
what’s coming up for Richard’s F1
Above all, I hope you enjoy the vodcast, which can also be viewed via our YouTube channel (to which you can subscribe). I welcome any comments, feedback and suggestions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA confirms 2019 F1 calendar and rules - 13 October, 2018
- George Russell signs with Williams - 13 October, 2018
- WTCR: Shedden claims breakthrough win - 7 October, 2018
- WTCR: Bennani wins action-packed race in Wuhan - 7 October, 2018
- Suzuka victory puts a fifth title in Hamilton’s reach - 7 October, 2018