It seems we could have another second-generation F1 star in the making!
The nine-year-old recently made his debut in a round of the Italian WSK Master Series at Siena, competing in the series’ Mini Class for those aged between nine and twelve years’ of age.
Competing in a white helmet decked out in the blue Finnish cross, Hugo was accompanied his 41-year-old father, who said: “Hugo is making good progress, but it takes a little bit of time to develop.”
Would anyone care to place a bet on Hugo making his F1 debut shortly after 2020?
[Original image via Hakkinen.net]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020