Organisers for the 2011 Australian Grand Prix have launched ticket sales for the event, which is slated to occur between 24-27 March (subject to the final release of the FIA calendar).
Race-goers can choose from a selection of 1-day or 4-day tickets with General Admission or Grandstand access levels.
A new feature is the ‘Four Corners’ ticket, which provides fans with the opportunity to experience the trackside action from four different grandstands over the four-day event.
The grand daddy of them all if the Gold GP Advantage ticket, which allows access to a host of upgraded facilities and experiences, including pit lane walks, exclusive members access to events and facilities, and access to the pit lane straight on the race day morning.
Click this link or the banner at the top of the article for more information.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020