The Hispania Racing Team’s
dentist boss has seemingly added support to Sakon Yamamoto’s assertion that the Japanese driver would be likely to retain his race seat with the team for the rest of the 2010 season.
Yamamoto – aided by a rumoured healthy portfolio of sponsorship – joined the debutant team’s racing squad at the British Grand Prix, and has continued in the role to-date.
While the 28-year-old indicated his uncertainty as to whether Bruno Senna or Karun Chandhok would drive alongside him over the coming races, Kolles has seemingly hinted that the current line-up of Senna and Yamamoto would remain the same.
“I think there is no reason to make any changes so far,” he has told the media.
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020