The Frenchman – who was recently confirmed as a guest driver in the Argentine TC2000 series and the World Rally Championship round in France – posted his fastest lap time in the Chevrolet Cruze on his final attempt as the circuit dried.
Muller finished a tenth quicker than Chevrolet team-mate Alain Menu, followed by the two SEATS of Tiago Monteiro and Jordi Gené, with Robert Huff completing the top five.
Stefano D’Aste managed to recover from his heavy accident in the first practice session to finish quickest of the Independent Trophy drivers, and less than two-tenths slower than the works BMW of Augusto Farfus.
2010 WTCC Oschersleben 2nd Practice Session Times:
[Original image via FIA WTCC official site]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020