Key figures at the WMSC hearing (L-R): Ecclestone, Todt, Domenicali and Whiting
We can reveal pictures of the key figures arriving for the team orders hearing to occur in front of the World Motor Sport Council at Paris’ Place de la Concorde.
Attendees have included F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone, FIA President Jean Todt, FIA race director Charlie Whiting and Ferrari figures Stefano Domenicali, Luca Colajanni and their legal team.
The decision is expected to be announced shortly after the hearing, although the announcement may be delayed until the Thursday of the Italian Grand Prix.
The team, if found guilty, could face punishments that range from an increased fine, championship points deduction, race suspensions, or even an expulsion from the championship.
[Original images via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018