2009 SEAT León Supercópa champion Marc Carol will be given an opportunity to star in front of his home crowd at the next round of the World Touring Car Championship, it has been announced.
Carol previous competed in a round of the World Touring Car Championship in 2005 at Valencia, at the wheel of a SEAT Toledo works car, where he finished an impressive tenth and eighth in the two races.
Carol currently lies second in the 2010 SEAT León Supercópa championship standings.
[Original image via the FIA WTCC official site]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020