Here is our second vodcast!
In this recording, we take a look at the decision not to penalise Ferrari any more than the $100,000 fine issued by the World Motor Sport Council on Wednesday, and what this means for the sport.
We ask the questions:
- Where does the sport go from here?
- What was Jean Todt’s role in the hearing?
- What precedent does this set for other teams?
- Do the rules need to be revisited?
Plus… a look at this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix!
Above all, I hope you enjoy the vodcast, which can also be viewed via our YouTube channel (to which you can subscribe). I welcome any comments, feedback and suggestions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018