Here is our second vodcast!
In this recording, we take a look at the decision not to penalise Ferrari any more than the $100,000 fine issued by the World Motor Sport Council on Wednesday, and what this means for the sport.
We ask the questions:
- Where does the sport go from here?
- What was Jean Todt’s role in the hearing?
- What precedent does this set for other teams?
- Do the rules need to be revisited?
Plus… a look at this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix!
Above all, I hope you enjoy the vodcast, which can also be viewed via our YouTube channel (to which you can subscribe). I welcome any comments, feedback and suggestions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020