Indonesian driver Rio Haryanto has won the opportunity to test drive a Virgin Racing F1 car after his performance in the GP3 championship.
Haryanto currently lies sixth in the championship standings – which he clinched by finishing on the podium at Monza – with one race to go in the category, and also won a race at the Istanbul circuit.
The 17-year-old will get into the VR-01 cockpit at the end-of-season test at Abu Dhabi.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018