Indonesian driver Rio Haryanto has won the opportunity to test drive a Virgin Racing F1 car after his performance in the GP3 championship.
Haryanto currently lies sixth in the championship standings – which he clinched by finishing on the podium at Monza – with one race to go in the category, and also won a race at the Istanbul circuit.
The 17-year-old will get into the VR-01 cockpit at the end-of-season test at Abu Dhabi.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020