Nigel Mansell, the 1992 World Champion, has been very busy of late with his involvement in the Le Mans Series and his role as an F1 steward.
But now ‘Nige’ has had a starring role in a new car insurance campaign alongside British stand-up comedian Omid Djalili, marketing the Moneysupermarket.com group.
Check out the clip and look out for the return of the famous ‘tache!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020