The rapper-cum-actor is among the highest-profile performers at the series of events, which have staged concerts at the Italian, Australian, Malaysian and Singapore Grands Prix of the past, which have featured the likes of Beyonce, No Doubt, KISS and Fatboy Slim among the headline acts.
Eminem’s first-ever concert on the South American continent is expected to take place on the Friday night of the Grand Prix weekend, although the exact location has yet to be confirmed.
[Original image via MuchMusic]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020