With the launch of the hotly anticipated F1 2010 game just five weeks away, we can share a sneak-peek video clip of what you can expect in the most hotly-anticipated Formula 1 sim to hit the video games stores’ stands.
Shown above is a teaser piece produced by AUTOSPORT and featuring the game’s expert consultant, former F1 driver Anthony Davidson. He discusses some of his key input into helping make the game what it is.
Developed by Codemasters, F1 2010 will be released for sale in Australian and New Zealand on September 23 on the PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 consoles.
I’m sure you’ll agree that this is going to be an awesome game!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020