Sauber returnee Nick Heidfeld has declared himself “very happy” with his first day’s efforts of Grand Prix action at the Singapore Grand Prix.
More tellingly for Heidfeld, he seemed quickly onto the pace of team-mate Kamui Kobayashi, finishing just a tenth shy of the Japanese rookie in 13th place in the second practice session.
“I enjoyed driving a lot,” he said after the second practice session.
“For the second session we changed a few things, but it is clear two sessions are not enough to analyse everything. I see many areas where we can improve the set-up of the car and areas where I can improve in getting the best out of the car.”
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020