The FIA stewards have been particularly busy this weekend, with the Sauber team and three other drivers joining Adrian Sutil on the list of parties slapped with fines for various offences at the Singapore Grand Prix.
The Swiss team was fined $20,000 for the unsafe release of Nick Heidfeld from his pit box, with the German driver joining the pit road right into the path of Michael Schumacher, who had to swerve to avoid a collision with his compatriot.
F1 returnee Christian Klien was fined twice for separate speeding offences, while fellow leadfoots Bruno Senna and Timo Glock were each issued with a single fine for their own separate speeding errors.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020