Sources within the German media are reporting that three possible candidates for a Renault berth in 2011 are now out of the running, which would seemingly sure up Vitaly Petrov’s prospects of retaining his seat at the Enstone-based outfit next year.
Finland’s Turun Sanomat is also reporting that Kimi Räikkönen’s interest may have waned, in the wake of Renault team boss Eric Boullier questioning the Finn’s motives in seeking a return to F1.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020