Force India’s on-again, off-again Friday test driver Paul di Resta will find himself once again on the sidelines for next weekend’s Japanese Grand Prix, the team confirmed.
The Scot was placed in a similar position at last weekend’s Singapore Grand Prix, and again the team will have Adrian Sutil and Vitantonio Liuzzi behind the wheel during all sessions of the Suzuka round.
With the team sitting just four points clear of Williams in the battle for sixth position in the Constructors’ Standings, it is bringing further updates ahead of next weekend’s race to maintain a competitive edge.
“It’s such an important time in the year that we need to play the team game and give ourselves every advantage we can,” Di Resta said. “The team will have some new aero tweaks to try out so Adrian and Tonio need the time to get used to them and give some feedback for the race.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020