Here’s just a taste of what’s inside this month’s issue:
Is Fernando the villain of F1? Tony Dodgins plots Fernando’s fall from grace in many F1 fans’ eyes.
Darkness and light: With Ferrari suffering (or creating, depending on your point of view) another season of extremes, Andrew Benson speaks with team boss Stefano Domenicali on why Ferrari’s aren’t giving up on their 2010 title aspirations just yet…
Sid Watkins interview: ‘The Prof’ talks about his time as F1’s chief medico and how F1 has evolved more than ever to concentrate on driver safety.
Sakon Yamamoto interview: Just what motivates a man who shells out some $700,000 per race just to sit in an HRT cockpit? Tom Clarkson finds out…
The future of the Williams team: Win-free for over 100 races, Maurice Hamilton reckons the team has the ingredients to return to the front once again…
Jaime’s double life: F1’s youngest racer and one of Spain’s most-acclaimed DJs – welcome to the world of Jaime Alguersuari!
- Remembering Zakspeed: With the German constructor finally exiting motorsport after almost 42 years’ involvement, F1 Racing remembers its short crack at F1 in the mid- to late-eighties…
- You ask the questions: BBC F1 host Jake Humphrey on the highs and lows of his job, and what he’d do to improve the F1 spectacle.
What happens to an F1 car in a crash? Former Renault technical director Pat Symonds gives you the low-down…
- F1 2010 preview: A look at the most-anticipated F1 racing sim ever. And yes, it really did cost over $16 million to make!
It’s another packed edition of F1’s highest-selling magazine. To subscribe, click here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & Chief Editor at MotorsportM8
Hasn't missed a Grand Prix since 1989. Has a soft spot for Minardi. Tattooed with 35+ Grand Prix circuits.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020