The Renaults of Vitaly Petrov and Robert Kubica are sporting some additional sponsor logos at the Japanese Grand Prix, with the logos of two Russian companies adding support to the nation’s first competitive F1 representative.
Keen eyes will spot the logos of Vyborg Shipyard (which reportedly has Vitaly’s father as a board member) and Flagman, the Russian vodka brand, adorning the sides of the R30.
Team owner Gerard Lopez told the media: “We have worked hard this year to develop new relationships in Russia, and we are pleased to see this effort bearing fruit.”
[Original images via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020