…You find yourself with some spare time on your hands!
Championship-leading driver Mark Webber was proud to launch the Good Ship Red Bull 6 in the Suzuka pit lane, which the team then proceeded to float on the river running down the pit lane!
I wonder what inventive creations the other teams may come up with?
[Original image via RedBullF1Spy]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020